[Kenwood] THF6 question

Scott [email protected]
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:11:13 -0500

The stock antena on the TH-F6A does indeed suck on 220 (as well as many
other places the F6 is supposed to be able to hear).

Many owners solve this with a Comet HT224 or Maldol MH610. The Comet seems
to work better on 220mHz than the Maldol is better than the Comet on
2m/440Mhz, but they're both better on all three bands than the stock
antenna. The Comet is about 10.5 inches long and the Maldol is about 14
inches long.

73,
Scott, N9AI