[Kenwood] Estate items #1

Sandy and Kees Talen [email protected]
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:21:19 -0500

Working to liquidate a large estate. Attached is the first list:

Below is a subset which applies to Kenwood (the whole list is on
ForSale-Swap).

I'm in Austin Texas 78759 and will accept cash only for pickup, Postal
Money Order and PayPal only for shipped items. All prices are plus
UPS/USPS shipping. Subsets of this list will be posted to other
reflectors
...the Kenwood items on the Kenwood reflector, etc. I can provide
digital pictures as requested. Reserve the right to correct typos.

The newer equipment was located in a nice temperature controlled
environment ....the older tube stuff was in the detached ham shack. The
older stuff will require some cleaning and I'll describe as best can do.
Assume all the newer equipment, which was part of the ham station,
was fully operational. The older tube stuff will probably require some
work ....but you probably expected that. Manuals (if we could find them)
go with the units and will be indicated on the list.

73s  Kees K5BCQ

8) Kenwood TS-520 HF Tx (good condition, complete) $250
9) Kenwood R-1000 Rx (excellent, with original box and manual) $300
10) Kenwood SP-950 Base Station Speaker and Audio Filter (excellent, with

   original box and manual) $100 (......went with the TS-950S below)
11) Kenwood TS-450S HF Tx (excellent, with original box and manual) $550
12) Kenwood TS-570D HF Tx (excellent, with original box and manual) $750
13) Kenwood TS-850S HF Tx (excellent, with original box and manual) $1000
14) Kenwood TS-950S HF Tx (excellent, with original box and manual) $1450
15) Kenwood PS PS-50 (excellent, with original box and manual) $100
      (went with the TS-570 above)
16) Kenwood MC-50 (nice condition) $50