[Kenwood] TS-140s/680s Manual on CD

Wayne Mishler [email protected]
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:19:53 -0800 (PST)

I bought one of these CDs from Dan and found it to be very helpful. Well worth the money. On my CD he included an updated version of Adobe Reader which is a must. On my old version 4 of the reader the image quality was poor, but with the updated version it is very sharp. Thanks Dan.
Wayne
 Dan Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote:I'm not in the manual business but I do have the TS-140S/680S Instruction &
Service manuals on CD in PDF format. I'll sell you one for $10 shipped,
PayPal or MO.
Dan KB9JLO

- - -

Your moderator for this list is: