[Kenwood] RE: Better Kenwood TH-F6A Antenna?

Colburn [email protected]
06 Jul 2003 22:53:59 -0400

Have been distracted by other things but the recent flurry of storms and
rumors of storms near Florida has my attention!

Was just looking at the variety of antennas suitable for my F6a:
http://www.alfenterprises.com/amateur_radio/accessories/multiband_HT_antennas.htm

Has anyone tested any of these out?  I am wondering if their house brand
telescoping Dual-Band 270 (1/4 on 2M, 5/8 on 440) might also function on
220 -- tuning by changing the length?  $19. versus $55. seems worth the
try!

Will have to see if our local Ham dealer Dave has one of these things in
stock.

73, doc kd4e