[Kenwood] repairs of THF6A

Colburn [email protected]
12 Mar 2003 17:59:18 -0500

Did you send it to Cliff?  If so you can count on excellent and fast
service.  Not sure otherwise, perhaps 2 weeks or so?

I had the same problem with my D7.  The SMA is a weak design and if you
use an adapter with a tall antenna or otherwise stress the connector you
will experience failure.

Sure wish the Kenwood engineers would learn how to build a case that can
support a BNC connector!

73, doc kd4e