[Kenwood] yv5mbx / yv5mbu - ts-450 spare required - pse hlp

Susana de López Susana de López
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:01:32 -0400

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Susana de López
  To: [email protected]
  Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 11:05 AM
  Subject: yv5mbx - ts-450 spare required - pse hlp

  Hi,

  I have a TS-450 that had been presenting badfuntions, so after the equipment were checked by the Elmer he told me that I need to find the Carrier Unit Module (X50-3160-00).

  Is there someone in this list that could let me know some Store with Web presence that could sell me the spare?.

  73's
  Susan

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---