[Kenwood] A question about my TL-922A Please look Mr. Clif

Dale LaFrance bayou50 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:25:46 EDT 2004

Hello Mr. Clif, If you have time please try to anser this question for me.
Here goes.. I have a Kenwood TL-922 Amp Seral number 8090096 I saw on the
web the 10 meter mod for this amp and here it is at
http://www.somis.org/922-10m-p1.JPG If you look at the document and read
number 4 it says that by taking the bandswitch knob off and you can see a
small phillps head screw just to the left of the shift if you unscrew this
screw and test to see if the bandswitch can be rotated clockwise one
position pass the 15 meter point and if it can, that you have just made the
10 meter mod on the amp. Well I checked my amp and there was a small screw
to the left of the shift and after removing it, the bandswitch would go one
position pass the 15 meter mark. So did I just make the 10 meter mod? Or
does something else need to be done? I would apprecated any information on
this Sir. You can check my call sign and see that I can operate on the 10
meter band. My call is KD5UVV, Dale La France. Thank you Mr. Clif for your
time and info. Looking forward to hear from you. 73 de KD5UVV, Dale