[Kenwood] Looking for TS-802S Crystals

Albert Morris wb8feq at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 10 19:23:41 EDT 2006

Hello all.

I am in the process of resurrecting an old TS0-820S that was hacked on
to make it useable on 11 Meters.  I have gotten everything but the
normal 28MHz operation returned.  In order to make the radio shift to
11Meters, the stock 29.0 and 29.5 band crystals (34.5MHz and 35.0MHz)
were removed, the ones for 28.0 and 28.5 were put in their place and the
new 11M crystals installed in the 28.0 and 28.5 slots.  I am looking for
either the 34.5 MHz and 35.0MHz crystals or an entire Crystal deck from
the PLL assembly (X50-1340-00) if someone would happen to have either
and is willing to part with same please contact me with the information.

Thanks and 73 - Al WB8FEQ