[Kenwood] TS-480 remote access

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sat Apr 22 09:40:38 EDT 2006

Did you make cables to connect the PC sound card to the radio?  Sound card
interfaces with isolation transformers used by many of the logging programs
should work.

TAPI and VoIP (Voice over IP) are protocols the software uses to communicate
over the network.  If you are really going to use this over the internet, I
would not use anything less than a certificate based VPN tunnel to connect
with.  (I use ZyWall's).

Mike, W1NR