[Kenwood] Programming D700 With MCP?

Randy Allen ka0azs at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 11 06:29:09 EST 2006

There is only one memory set for either side.  You switch between them
simply  by going to one of the presets programmed for 440.  Or by doing
a direct frequency entry from the mic after programming one of the keys
as "ENTER" (I use the PF key).

I usually set my A side  to 144.39 for APRS ops and use my B side for
whatever voice freq I need.  I have my 2m freqs in memories 1-100 and my
440 freqs in 101-200, but you can put them in any order that fits your
needs (Ch1 145.520, Ch2 446.00, etc.(

--
Randy Allen, KAØAZS