[Kenwood] 599 twins

Fortra fortra at siol.net
Tue Oct 10 03:13:45 EDT 2006

Hi Martin,

welcome to the Kenwood twins club.
I have the service manual and will check the purpose and resonance freq.
of the trap mentioned.
Rubber belts were located in hobby shops where they sell small airplanes
model, railroad stuff, small cars stuff etc... I even remember once there
was a talk and a source of belts for early Kenwood radios.

Give me some more time and will bring the manuals home.

Best regards,
Kenwood "nut",
 S58DX Nermin