[Kenwood] Need TS-820 Lever Switches and TS-120/130 knobs

Don af4z at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 4 00:33:54 EDT 2007

I have a TS-820 that is missing one if the Paddle that switches the VOX
switch. Does anyone know if the Paddle lever is replaceable or is it part of
the electrical switch?  I can change the position of the position of the
brown switch with a pointer item. Can I get just the missing lever and it
so, does anyone know of a source?  The switches are shown as item S11-14 and
part number S44-2020-05.

I'm also looking for the three knobs used in the TS-120 and 130 that adjust
the Vox, Delay and Anti-Vox if someone has a set.

Don