[Kenwood] Kenwood TS-850

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Sun Jan 1 13:14:15 EST 2012

Hi Mark, this is a common problem with the TS-850.  The replacement board cost
about $11.00.
My website has detail instructions on this problem.

http://qsl.net/k0bx/ts850flu.htm

Hope this helps.

Joe K0BX
 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.