Fw: [Kenwood] PSK31 and sound card sampling rate.

Cyberia [email protected]
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:42:27 -0500

Did I misundertand his query? It sounded to me as though he wanted to adapt
the soundcard's sampling rate to accomodate the software (not the other way
around).

You snipped his original post from your reply, wherein he said "DigiPan
likes 11025 and WINPSK.Dll (Dx4Win) likes 8000. Unless WinPSK.dll sets it
automatically." I took this to mean that unless WinPSK.dll sets the
soundcard's sampling rate to 8000 automatically, he wishes to do so
manually. He asked how to accomplish this. I suggested that the methodology
for doing this is dependent on both the OS and vendor.