[Kenwood] RE: wd40

Chris Cox, N0UK [email protected]
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:36:11 -0600 (CST)

Which model of Cortina?  I remember getting stuck in a ford (the water
over the road kind AND the brand!) in my first car - a mark II Cortina.
The engine stalled and wouldn't start as the water level was over the
wheels.  I was able to pull myself out of the flood watewrs using the
starter motor!  I had to remove the distributor cap and empty it out
before I could get the engine to fire again.